In general, when the user visits the site without describing who they are? or if at all if they reveal any personal information about themselves.
The committee would collect and process the information which ever is been provided by the user as follows.
- Information the user (you) provides by filling the forms:
- This hence includes the contact information such as Name, Email address, Phone number, unique identifiers etc.
- Information the user (you) provides when the user writes to us
- Information that the user (you) provides to us by writing in our bogs.
- Information which ever relates to the logs would be automatically reported by the browser each time whenever they access the Site.
- When the user (you) makes use of Site, servers would automatically record the information. These server logs includes the information like web request, Browser type, (IP) address, Exit pages , URLs, Domain names, Number of clicks, Viewed Pages, Landing pages etc.
- The committee would make use of this information to analyze the trends, to gather the demographic information regards the user.
- The committee may also collect the information regards the general internet usage by making use of the cookie file which is stored on the hard disk drive.
- Cookies help us to improve the Site and then deliver the best and personalized services.
They also enable us:
- To estimate the users’ usage pattern and size.
- It helps to store the information preferences, and allows the customization of the Site as per their interests.
- It helps to speed up the user’s search.
- It also helps to recognize the site.
We are here to protect the children's privacy. This Site is not intended for users below the age of 13. We may sometimes not knowingly collect the payment from children. So we are not responsible for this.
If at all the user provides the services on the Site and then implements any of the billing system, then the committee may collect the additional information and process the billing information.
The user may collect the mailing address in order to remit the payments.
- The Site uses the software tags called "Cookies" which helps to identify the customers who visit the Site.
- Cookies are used to remember the user preferences and to maximize the performances.
- The information which ever the committee collects with respect to the cookies is not neither rented, sold, nor shared with any third parties.
- Users who ever disable the web browser's ability, to accept the cookies may not be successful in making use of this Service.
- Users could make use of both session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
- The user can remove the persistent cookies by following certain directions whichever been provided with the Internet browser's "help" file.
- Persistent cookies are those which enable the committee to target and track the interests of users to enhance the site experience.
Third Party Cookies:
Such third parties may use the cookies to track the information of visitor. Such cookies are not used to associate with the individual Site visitors.
Web Beacon is an electronic file that allows the website to count the no. of users visited the page or have an access to the cookies.
Links to Third Party Sites
If the user (you) is followed by certain links to any other websites, please ensure that these websites are governed by the privacy policies of their own. Please check the privacy policies and terms of their website.
The committee maintains the log files with respect to the traffic i.e. who all visits our Site.
All the information which ever the users provide us would be stored on the secure servers. As and when the users receive an account with username and password, users are responsible to keep their password confidential.
Retention of Information
We will keep Personal Information of our users who ever are registered/subscribers of our products and services, as permitted by the law.
Sharing your personal information
If the users buy any of the courses from Shiksha Tarang, the committee may ask the students for the testimonial so that we can display the testimonials on our site.
Personal Information Corrections
Users (you) can contact us immediately if at all they notice that the information what we hold is either incomplete or incorrect.
This Site may contain the links to some other different web sites. The Company could not control any of these privacy practices.
If at all the user’s choice is to register with us and interested in our products and services, the team support would send the user (you) the promotional emails now and then. Promotional emails help the user to get to know our products and services.
The committee reserves the right to disclose the user’s Personal Information as and when required to reliable parties.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy is been governed and construed as in accordance with the Republic of India Law.
This Site is been operated in India. If at all the users visits this site from any other regions/country the user has to follow the laws which ever been by that specific region and it may differ from our Indian law.
Merger, Sale or Insolvency
If at all the Company files for the bankruptcy or have any of its assets sold or else merge with any another entity, then the information which the Company receives from the user (you) may transfer to its in connection.