The intrinsic part of the “Shiksha Tarang’s - Testing Tools” is the meticulously drafted Testing Tools
course of study by the seasoned Testers and their team!
With Testing Tools, we are furnished with an unbiased and a liberated view so that the businesses
can be relieved from the stress of the business going down the track!
Here, at “Shiksha Tarang’s - Testing Tools”, students would be envisaging the path to a flawless
performance of the application! This can be achieved from the scratch!!!
Proviso (pre – requisites):
1. Knack for Rational Thinking,
2. Dextrous in the Technical Skills like –
i) MS Office,
ii) Open Office,
iii) Testing Tools viz., - Load runner, QTP among others,
iv) Programming Skills,
3. Remember if you are not adept in the above stuff then head on to become one as Tender
foots are permitted as well if they are head strong!
4. First rate written and verbal communication skills.
5. Subtlety and distinctiveness are the keys to deal with the irate customers!
6. Testing is a very taxing job, thus the testers should understand the need of the hour and
work accordingly for the record breaking results!
7. Inclination to - “Once a student, always a student”
8. A software Tester should essentially be a graduate in Computer Science.
9. If not, you can check out the certification courses which will see to it that the learner grasps
and picks the ropes double quickly!
Unit 1 - Introduction to Testing
Unit 2 - Software Quality
Unit 3 - Software Testing Definition
Unit 4 - Different Life Cycle Models
Unit 5 - Waterfall Model
Unit 6 - Testing Types
Unit 7 - Testing Techniques
Unit 8 - Test Design
Unit 9 - Different Testing Definitions
Unit 10 - Bug Reporting and Tracking
Unit 11 - Test Management
Unit 12 - Test Responsibility Matrix
Unit 13 - Testing Metrics
Unit 14 - Reviews
Unit 15 - Testing Standards
Not reviewed yet